31 January, 2019
Digital Marketing Jobs In Hyderabad In Shriram Life Insurance Company Limited For The Position Of Digital Business
Jobs Description :
- Primary Skills : Sales and Marketing, Market Intelligence & Trends, Key Account Management, Market Analysis & Sales Planning, Digital Marketing
- Additions Skills : Promotional Strategies, Client servicing/Troubleshooting, Resource Management, Brand Building.
- Building and managing partner relationship. Candidate should have good negotiation skills to drive business targets with partners.
- Build network and create new channels for activation and increasing the sales quota.
- Managing the Contact Centre Sales team, meeting any sales target, Developing and training the sales team and ensure maximum productivity from the team.
- Incumbent should be willing to work in a target based approach with focus on new customer acquisition and lead generation
- Ability to analyze Digital Market dynamics, innovate and align to new selling techniques.
- Should have sound knowledge of Digital business eco system.
- Expert in creating sophisticated sales model and running them for Profitable Business Ventures
- Candidate should have expertise in customer relationship management and business development capabilities
- Strong leadership qualities with good communication, interpersonal & presentation skills
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area: Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category: Retail Sales
Role: Sales/Business Development Manager
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Shriram Life Insurance Company Limited.
Shriram Life Insurance was incorporated in 2005 and it commenced business in 2006. Since the first year of operations, the company made profits in the first three consecutive years- becoming the only private life insurer to have achieved the distinction. Compared to industry peers after 7 years of operation, Shriram Life insurance was the most profitable life insurance company in the country. The company’s performance stands out in efficient use of capital and low cost of operations.
Life insurance arm of Shriram Group has carried forward the group philosophy of financial inclusion by penetrating the unexplored segments. Shriram Life has significantly focused on Inclusive growth by taking life insurance to the section where it is needed the most -The ‘AAM AADMI’ (Common Man)
Shriram Life Insurance Company Limited (SLIC) is a part of Shriram Group having a joint venture with the Sanlam Group of South Africa operating across India with a network of 528 branches.
Recruiter Name:Mr. Sharma
Contact Company:Shriram Life Insurance Company Limited