30 April, 2018
Digital Marketing Jobs in Singapore in Epicor Software for the position of Digital Marketing Specialist.
- Should be assisting in the creation and delivery of a digital marketing strategy and digital campaigns.
- Experience in SEO, SEM, SMM paid as well as free marketing campaigns.
- Should have knowledge of SEM campaigns, social media platforms, marketing technology platforms, digital analytics, website Content.
- Should have the deep knowledge of Google Adwords and Campaigns management.
- Represent APAC Digital Marketing Shared Services and work with regional field marketing managers and central marketing team to execute email marketing campaigns.
- Execute paid search campaigns in Adwords, Linkedin, Baidu, Weibo and other platforms including ad creation, keyword selection, and campaign settings, and adjusting these over time to optimize ad spend and conversation rates.
- Create engaging writing, graphics, and video content while staying up-to-date on latest marketing technologies and social media.
- Should be active in social media channels to promote our business and keep most engaging content for posts/tweets.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Should have good communication skills to manage the all the teams for getting best results.
Salary: Based on Experience
Role: DigiMarketingting Specialist
Category: Marketing, Public Relations, Strategy/Planning
Industry: Computer Software, Information Technology, and Services, Information Services.
Epicor Software Corporation is a global leader delivering inspired business software solutions to the manufacturing, distribution, retail, and services industries. With over 40 years of experience serving small, midmarket and large enterprises, Epicor has more than 20,000 customers in over 150 countries.
Epicor enterprise resource planning (ERP), retail management software, supply chain management (SCM), and human capital management (HCM) enable companies to drive increased efficiency and improve profitability.
Epicor is recognized as “visionary” for completing the convergence of multiple ERP products together to create a comprehensive, 100% SOA-based solution. This strategy has enabled Epicor to continually adapt to the latest technologies available while allowing customers to protect their investment. Utilizing Web services, Epicor helps businesses rapidly respond to change, adjust for growth, and maintain their competitive advantage on a local, regional, or global scale.