3 July, 2017
Digital marketing jobs in Bangalore in Fuego for the Digital marketing manager position.
- Should have knowledge on Digital marketing strategies and techniques.
- Should be responsible the overall management of inbound lead generation campaign.
- Will be implementing marketing automation tools like HubSpot, lead squared and other tools needed to facilitate and manage the process.
- Should be metrics driven and results oriented.
- Must have B2B experience within the technology industry.
- Developing and managing a content strategy, attracting site traffic, converting that traffic into new leads for the business.
- Will work as a team member along with the sales team to increase traffic to the website.
- Should be working with our sales team in nurturing converting leads to close into customers.
- Grow new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content .
- Work with internal external resources to design and develop creative materials and improvements .
- Optimize our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels.
- Develop and maintain analytics reporting to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to convert customers.
- Must be self-motivated with a proven track record working in a fast paced environment.
- Should be comfortable in the dynamic atmosphere of a growing technology company.
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to make informed decisions.
Salary: 6-12 LPA
Role:Digital marketing manager
Fuego brings design, engineering, and manufacturing expertise. As collaboration becomes key to drive team success and business outcomes, the workplaces needs to support various levels of interactions. With 15 years of experience behind us, we at Fuego understand the varying degree of interactions and privacy that individuals and project teams need. We help our customers and architects design workplaces which cater to these changing business environments thereby increasing performance and user satisfaction.
Fuego has designed a comprehensive range of products ranging from Agile Systems, Desking Systems, Height Adjustable System and Partition Systems to address simple as well as complex business needs of the workplace. These systems can be customized to address each customer’s workplace requirements. We would be happy to share more details and help you in your transformation journey.