3 April, 2018
Digital Marketing jobs in the US in BOSS (Business Oriented Software Solutions) for the position of Social Media Specialist / Content Marketing Specialist.
- Should be responsible for managing all social and content marketing efforts for several clients.
- Must be active on all Social Media Channels like Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter, Google+ and Instagram for more branding awareness and for more business.
- Must have the direct experience managing social media marketing on primary social platforms, writing blogs and content marketing.
- Should have the knowledge of all paid campaigns in Social media networks.
- Develop and curate social media content that engages the target audience.
- Should create and develop most engaging content for Social media posts.
- SEO best practices for the blog and new static website content.
- Execute and manage paid social advertising campaigns.
- Should manage campaign budgets and reporting.
- Ability to manage several clients simultaneously.
- Ability to multi-task with the exceptional organization.
- Minimum 2 years of experience managing social media and content marketing.
- Should have excellent communication skills.
Salary: Best in industry
Role: Digital Marketing Specialist
Category: Marketing and Sales, Public Relations
Industry: Marketing and Advertising, Computer Software, Staffing and Recruiting.
BOSS (Business Oriented Software Solutions)
BOSS (Business Oriented Software Solutions, Inc.) is a U.S. Company providing innovative software solutions to meet the need of customers in Service Management. The company’s major product lines are BOSSDesk – IT Service Management (ITSM) on the Cloud, BOSS Support Central – IT Service Management (ITSM) On-Premise and BOSS811 a one call ticket management solution for the damage prevention industry.
BOSS has built a committed customer base through incorporating best practices in automating the service management process combined with a unique commitment to customer support. BOSS offers a wide range of innovative and cost-effective solutions that help automate IT Service Management processes for any organization.