3 April, 2018
Digital Marketing jobs in the UK in Paragon Software Systems for the position of Digital Marketing Executive.
- Should have good knowledge of all Digital Marketing techniques and tools.
- Must have knowledge of SEO Onpage and Offpage optimization techniques.
- Knowledge of SEO audit tools.
- Good working knowledge of SEO and using Content Management Systems to create and edit web pages.
- Quality Link building analysis and reporting.
- Blog and guest blogging knowledge.
- Good analytical and numerical skills and experience.
- Should have the knowledge of Google Webmaster tools and analytics reports.
- Must have the ability to analyze and interpret KPIs with confidence
- Proficient use of Marketing Automation platforms and CRMs.
- Knowledge of Content creation and execution of websites and Blogs.
- Should have the knowledge of Email marketing tools and techniques.
- A good understanding of email deliverability best practice
- Should be active on all Social media marketing channels.
- Should have good communication and oriented skills.
Salary: Best in Industry
Role: Digital Marketing Executive
Category: Marketing and Sales
Industry: Information Technology and Services, Logistics and Supply Chain, Computer Software
Paragon Software Systems
Paragon Software Systems is a market leader in routing, scheduling, and transport logistics optimization software with over 3,400 systems at over 1,100 client sites in more than 60 countries worldwide. A pioneer in vehicle routing and delivery scheduling, resource management and transport plan execution solutions, Paragon has 30+ years of experience and an unparalleled track record of successful software implementations.
Paragon software reduces transport costs by up to 20% through improved route planning and the more efficient deployment of vehicles and drivers. With global headquarters in the UK and a wholly owned subsidiary in the US, Paragon provides flexible solutions for transport operations ranging from just 10 vehicles at a single site to hundreds of vehicles operating from several sites.
Paragon software is used for truck routing and delivery scheduling optimization on a daily basis; managing transport resources; rationalizing fixed routes; strategic distribution planning and modeling; scheduling home deliveries continuously as orders are being confirmed, and managing the execution of transport plans in real time using vehicle tracking technology.
Please email or post your current CV with salary details to Clare Morley at: firstname.lastname@example.org or
Paragon Software Systems Plc