3 March, 2018
Digital Marketing jobs in Singapore in ShopBack for the position of Digital Marketing Intern.
- Should have the all the knowledge of Digital Marketing Campaigns both Free and paid.
- Should be known about the all Digital Marketing tools.
- Manage the performance of Facebook Ads, Adwords SEM, and retargeting accounts.
- Should run the campaigns in SEM with good CTR and QualityScore.
- Data Analysis – Analyzing marketing performance data and take prompt actions.
- Should monitor all campaigns in SEM and SMM and maintain all day to day reports.
- Monitor correlation between marketing strategy and performance.
- Should know about the PPC and Display Campaigns management.
- Generate and execute test ideas for good Business.
- Handle Marketing performance report generation.
- Passionate about digital marketing.
- Should be active to know latest Digital Marketing trends and techniques.
- Should have good communication skills.
Salary: Best in Industry
Role: Digital Marketing Intern
Category: Online Marketing and Sales.
Industry: Marketing and Advertising, Computer Software, Internet.
ShopBack is a digital loyalty and discovery platform, with a clear mission to create a world of Smarter Shoppers. ShopBack has big ambitions and is currently growing strong in 6 countries – Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Taiwan, and Thailand. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and a build a product that we love and are all proud of!
ShopBack’s eCommerce loyalty & discovery platform currently powers Taobao, Expedia, Lazada, ZALORA and more than 1,300 eCommerce merchants. We now provide cash rebates to over 4 million users and are focused on growing and dominating the landscape.
We have global ambitions and are up against international incumbents in a rapidly emerging field! We are expanding our existing A-Team and are looking for passionate talent across APAC to be part of this exciting journey. If you are inspired to take up new challenges and leave a mark on the eCommerce landscape, then come and be part of our growing ShopBack team in Singapore!
To know more about our team and culture: https://www.shopback.sg/blog/shopback-look-back-2017