28 April, 2018
Digital Marketing Jobs in the US (SanAntanio) in USAA for the position of the Digital Marketing Manager.
- Should have the deep knowledge of all Digital Marketing techniques and tools.
- Solid foundational knowledge of digital or social media marketing industry and practices.
- Develops, implements, and optimizes digital, Internet, mobile, and online marketing projects/campaigns delivered via the Internet, mobile, and any other emerging platforms.
- Must have the knowledge of all paid marketing like SEM, SMM, and SEO.
- Should have experience in SEO Onpage and Offpage activities.
- Responsible for monitoring, analyzing, and optimizing digital, mobile, or online marketing campaign performance.
- Responsible for communication of campaigns through various reports/tool as required.
- Should maintain the all daily/weekly and monthly reports for maintaining the good ROI and KPI.
- Applies a moderate understanding of tools/techniques to test and optimize performance against digital or social marketing objectives.
- Experience collaborating with key stakeholders
- Prior Experience/journey mapping responsibilities for complex digital product flows
- Should have good communication skills.
Salary: Best in Industry
Role: Digital Marketing Manager
Category: Online marketing and Sales
Industry: Financial Services, Information Technology, and Services.
USAA, a diversified financial services group of companies, is among the leading providers of financial planning, insurance, investments, and banking products to members of the U.S. military and their families. The company’s 11 million members rely on the convenience and accessibility of USAA financial products backed by award-winning service.
At USAA our employees enjoy one of the best benefits package in the business, including a flexible business casual or casual dress environment, comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, along with wellness and wealth building programs. Additionally, our career path planning and continuing education will assist you with your professional goals.
USAA also offers a variety of on-site services and conveniences to help you manage your work and personal life, including seven cafeterias, two company stores, and three fitness centers.