28 April, 2018
Digital Marketing Jobs in the UK in Barclaycard for the position of the Social Media Marketing Manager.
- Should manage the all Social Media platforms like Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter, Googl+ and Instagram for more reach and Branding.
- To manage & produce content for a selection of channels from the Barclaycard Business portfolio.
- Work closely with our media agency to ensure our CPCs and CTRs are consistently optimized
- Should make social media best practice and suggest and make improvements.
- Should work in collaboration with specialist agencies (creative and media) in order to deliver world-class advertising and targeting.
- Support the delivery of specific executions within these campaigns aligned to business goals and priorities.
- Should passionate about changing the way things have always been done
- Should creative and enthusiastic, never content with the mediocre, wants to be first and best.
- Should have excellent communication skills on the internet especially in Social media Channels to clear the all doubts of clients or customers through respected channels.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role: Social Media Marketing Manager
Category: Online Marketing and Sales,
Industry: Banking, Financial Services.
Barclaycard, part of Barclays Bank PLC, is a leading global payment business that helps consumers, retailers, and businesses to make and take payments flexibly and to access short-term credit and point of sale finance.
The company is a pioneer of new forms of payments and is at the forefront of developing viable contactless and mobile payment schemes for today and cutting edge forms of payment for the future. Barclaycard also partners with a wide range of organizations across the globe to offer their customers or members payment options and credit.