28 March, 2018
Digital Marketing jobs in the UK in Recruitment Revolution for the position of Digital Marketing Manager.
- Should have the knowledge of PPC, SEO, Display Advertising, Social Media Marketing Campaigns, and tools.
- Should have content creation and executing knowledge.
- Content Marketing, Viral Marketing & CRM Marketing
- Should create an effective content plan and relationship with the web development team ensuring the website remains efficient, engaging and commercially focused
- Drive awareness of the services of the Clinic amongst patients, staff, and consultants to ensure cross-fertilization of sales opportunities
- Identify opportunities for detailed, data-led analysis of trends
- Work with our Clinic and Finance Managers to spearhead a company-wide analytics drive to improve reporting and drive our decision-making processes.
- Experience in a rapidly growing B2C, SME company
- Experience running web development teams and improving the online user experience
- Track record of increasing PPC ROI
- Ownership of digital marketing campaigns to drive topline growth
- Excellent listening and communication skills
Salary: £45,000 + Bonus: 20%+ of annual base salary, on achieving marketing metrics
Role: Digital Marketing Manager
Category: Online Marketing and Sales.
Industry: Marketing and Advertising, Information Technology and Services, Staffing and Recruiting.
In 2005 we had a crazy idea to challenge an industry stuck in its ways. We ripped up the rule book, stripped away the pushy sales, schmooze and high fees to deliver an agency experience that makes everyone feel just that little bit happier.
Since then we have gone on to become the leading authority in our space and the go-to talent finders for fast-growth start-ups, growing SMEs, household brands, and global corporations.
Get in touch… Call: 0800 294 3113