28 February, 2018
Digital Marketing jobs in the UK in Smallbone Cars Limited for the position of Digital Marketing executive.
- Should be responsible for our social media and digital marketing along with a minimal amount of admin tasks.
- Should have knowledge of all Digital marketing techniques and tools.
- Knowledge of SEO, SEM, SMM and Email Marketing tools and strategies.
- Should have to maintain or should build a website with perfect On page techniques.
- Should build quality links in websites by using Offpage submissions.
- Getting links from high PR websites for getting good rank in SERP.
- Should have the knowledge of Google Analytics and Google Webmaster tools.
- Should be mingling with all other teams to get best results.
- Must be active on all Social Media Channels like Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter, Google+ and Instagram.
- Communicate our clients and customers through the Social Media Platforms and should solve problems in Social media.
- Should have good communication skills.
- Should be preferred along with excellent communication skills; face to face, telephone and email.
Salary: £18,000.00 to £22,000.00 /year
Role: Digital Marketing Executive (Part-Time)
Category: Online marketing and Sales, Advertising, Design.
We are a family car buying the business, located in Lancashire, close to the borders of Yorkshire and Cumbria. An active car buying the business, seeking quality used cars of any age, make and mileage.
If you want to sell your car we want to buy it. Non-computer generated prices, no admin fees, we will come to you, we will pay you immediately, no men with clipboards walking around trying to find every stone chip to knock you back on price, fair prices paid.