27 March, 2018
Digital Marketing jobs in the US in The Creative Group for the position of Digital Marketing Manager.
- Should have the complete knowledge of all Digital Marketing channels and techniques.
- Experience to build marketing strategies in SEO, SEM, SMM and other marketing products.
- Should support the development and implementation of marketing strategies.
- Should develop promotional marketing materials and coordinate compatibility of marketing programs with public relations activities.
- Experience in Paid marketing channels like SEM and SMM Ads and Campaigns management.
- Should assist in the preparation of long-term and short-term marketing plans and strategies, pricing policies and budgets.
- Manage all analytics reports of paid and free campaigns by weekly / monthly.
- Should have advanced skills using the Internet marketing.
- Should have good communication skills.
Salary: Best in Industry
Role: Digital Marketing Manager
Category: Marketing and Sales
Industry: Marketing and Advertising, Computer Software, Internet.
The Creative Group
The Creative Group specializes in placing a range of highly skilled interactive, design, marketing, advertising and public relations professionals with a variety of firms on a project, temporary-to-hire, and full-time basis.
The Creative Group’s staffing managers typically have prior experience working within the creative industry, which helps them better understand their clients’ needs and their freelancers’ unique talents. Headquartered in Menlo Park, California, the firm has offices in major markets across the United States and in Canada.