25 October, 2017
Digital marketing jobs in Bangalore in Han Digital Solution (P) Ltd for the position of Digital marketing / Seo Analyst.
- Should have minimum knowledge of SEO techniques.
- On page and Off page optimization techniques knowledge.
- Should have hands on Keyword research and Analysis.
- Competitor analysis and reporting.
- Should be knowledge in SERP ranking.
- Should build quality links for getting high rank in SERP.
- Getting links from high PR websites.
- Should have the knowledge of Off page submissions like Directory and Article submissions sites.
- Forum and Blog commenting sites knowledge.
- Guest blogging and PBN Sites knowledge.
- Should take the initiation.
- Should have the knowledge in Digital marketing Agency work atmosphere.
- Have a capability to deal multiple clients at a time.
- Team lead capability.
- Should maintain the daily/weekly and monthly reports.
- Must have the good communication skills.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area: Marketing, Advertising, MR, PR, Media Planning
Role Category: Online/Digital Marketing
Role: Search Engine Optimisation /SEO Analyst.
Han Digital Solution (P) Ltd
Han Digital is India’s foremost provider of IT-BPM talent intelligence. We help our clients understand the Information Technologies’ Talent Landscape. We offer customized solutions in Talent Fulfillment across all levels of maturity. Our clients include the biggest names in the technology space.
We foster an environment of continuous knowledge sharing. This enables us to push beyond the latest market trends and practices.
Han Digital is a talent consulting and fulfillment company. Established in 2003, we have grown from 10 to more than 130 employees. In our journey over the last 13 years, we have positioned India as the global destination for IT talent.
We experimented with alternate delivery models for talent fulfillment and made them successful. Our success has given us referral businesses. It has helped us fill over 20,000 positions since 2003. We have also published reports for over 700 skills