24 March, 2018
Digital Marketing jobs in the US in EHealth.inc for the position of Digital Marketing Manager.
- Should have the complete knowledge of all Digital Marketing channels and Campaigns.
- Should develop and manage customer acquisition programs across digital marketing paid channels to drive growth.
- Should be passionate about using data to grow and optimize digital marketing programs.
- Must have the knowledge of all SEM and SMM paid marketing campaigns.
- Develop, launch and optimize SEM, display advertising and social campaigns to reach performance targets to get high ROI.
- Manage marketing channels and campaigns like Paid to drive online conversions.
- Should have the knowledge of all Social Media Channels like Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter, Google+ and Serch engine like Google, Yahoo, Bing Paid campaigns.
- Analyze and report on KPI performance on a regular basis.
- Must have the knowledge of landing page optimization to improve conversion.
- Experience with Google AdWords, Bing, Yahoo, Facebook, Display Retargeting.
- Highly motivated, organized, self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Should have good communication skills.
Salary: Best in Industry
Role: Digital Marketing Manager.
Category: Online marketing and Sales.
Industry: Information Technology and Services, Insurance, Hospital & Health Care.
eHealth is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. It is our policy to provide equal opportunity to all employees and applicants and to prohibit any discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state or local laws. The foundation of these policies is our commitment to treat everyone fairly and equally and to have a bias-free work environment.