24 March, 2018
Digital Marketing jobs in US in TRANZACT for the position of Digital Marketing Specialist.
- Should be responsible for implementing web tracking structures, troubleshooting complex data issues and creating advanced data reporting models.
- Should interact daily with world-class paid media analysts, content marketers, web designers, developers, SEO and CRO experts.
- Create custom, automated site and campaign performance reports for management and marketing teams.
- Provide insights and actionable recommendations that improve on-page user experience and increase revenue and other KPIs.
- Strong project management skills.
- Should have the ability to own/manage complex analyses end to end.
- Strong understanding of A/B and multivariate testing techniques, best practices and tools.
- Use Google Analytics debugging tools like WASP.inspector to audit, troubleshoot, and fix tracking issues.
- Experience setting up and visualizing custom conversion funnels.
- Should have the knowledge of all SEO techniques.
Salary: Best in Industry
Role: Digital Analytics Specialist / Digital Marketing Specialist.
Category: Marketing and Sales
Industry: Information Technology and Services, Computer Software, Insurance.
TRANZACT is the market leader in delivering high-volume sales for the top insurance brands in America. We reach millions of consumers a week. We help the leading consumer insurance brands grow quality direct-to-consumer business.
TRANZACT has multiple subsidiaries, including Cignium, a software development and technology services company, and TZ Insurance Solutions, a licensed insurance producer. Together, our marketing, technology, and sales operations enable us to produce unrealized gains for our clients.
We serve the health, life and property and casualty insurance industries. Our team is made up of more than 1,300 employees spread throughout the Western Hemisphere. We all work together to strengthen our clients’ business and maximize their return on investment.