23 March, 2018
Digital Marketing jobs in the United Kingdom in REED for the position of Digital Marketing Manager.
- Should have the proper experience in all Digital Marketing Channels and Campaigns.
- Create and develop digital marketing campaigns.
- Should Create a Digital marketing strategy that will increase brand awareness and customer engagement, maintaining a good customer journey.
- Should give the ideas related to Digital Marketing techniques in Website Development and Social Media networks usage.
- Should have the complete knowledge of SMM and SEM campaigns and techniques to get best results.
- Experience of managing successful social media and Adword campaigns.
- Should maintain the analytics and reports for the all Campaigns to track the Business ROI.
- Design and maintain company websites and social media campaigns.
- Create email marketing campaigns.
- Assist with designs for email marketing templates and online promotional materials for the sales team.
- Should have the knowledge of E-Mail Marketing tools and techniques.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Should have good verbal and written communication skills.
Salary: Best in Industry
Role: Digital Marketing Manager
Category: Online Marketing and Sales
Industry: Financial Services, Luxury Goods & Jewelry, Accounting.
REED is a specialist provider of permanent, contract, temporary and outsourced recruitment solutions, assisting job seekers and employers for over 55 years.
With expertise spanning the UK Europe and the UK’s largest job site, reed.co.uk, clients, and candidates have access to an unparalleled level of recruitment opportunity.
For more information on jobs, recruitment news and industry insights visit: www.reedglobal.com.