22 March, 2018
Digital Marketing jobs in UAE in The Luxury Collection for the position of Digital Marketing Executive / Social Media Executive.
- Should have the Complete knowledge of all Social Media channels campaigns and tools.
- Manage all social media channels in conjunction with the E-commerce business team.
- Should have the content creation and executing skills.
- Ability to write copy for social media channels or websites for Engaging our business.
- Develop a content strategy in coordination with all relevant departments.
- Should be active on all Social Media Channels like Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter, Googl+, and Instagram.
- Respond to all social media comments and replies with poise and tact.
- Moderate all user-generated content in line company policy.
- Stimulate, respond to and drive conversations on social channels in line with brand passions and hotel/venue positioning.
- Engage in service recovery, personalization and surprise, and delight in conjunction with operations.
- Organize and execute relevant events for our business for getting more branding awareness.
- Should manage a rolling conversation calendar.
- Be in the know about the brand, hotel, competition, destination and social media trends.
- Track and report on the effectiveness of activities on social media channels.
- A minimum of 1–2 years experience in managing all aspects of social media.
- Experience should include creating, implementing, managing, monitoring and measuring all aspects of social media
- Must have good command over English, good writing skills.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role: Social Media Executive
Category: Marketing and Sales
Industry: Food and Beverage, Retail and Hospitality.
The Luxury Collection
We at Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, LLC (a subsidiary of Marriott International, Inc.) (“Starwood”) are dedicated to protecting your privacy and safeguarding your personal data. Our mission is to consistently exceed our guests’ expectations in terms of the products and services we provide to our business and leisure travelers. We strive to create an experience that is responsive to our guests’ needs by using the information you entrust us with responsibly. We are committed to respecting your privacy and adhering to the principles of applicable data protection and privacy laws throughout the world.
We have provided this Privacy Statement as an explanation of how we collect, how the use of this information can benefit your experience on our websites and during your relationship with us, with whom and for what purposes we may share the information, and the choices you can make about our use of the information. We also describe the measures we take to protect the security of the information and how you can contact us about our privacy practices.