21 November, 2017
Digital marketing jobs in Hyderabad in Agile CRM for the position of Digital Marketing / Social Media Executive.
- Promote the company/product actively on social media.
- Should have the knowledge of all Social media Campaigns and Ads management.
- Must reach out and build the relationship with customers, partners and influential people on social media.
- Should be active on all social media networks like Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Google+ and Youtube channels.
- Should have the knowledge of Social media tools.
- Passion for social media and demonstrated skills.
- Content/creative writing skills is a plus.
- Should create content for Social media posts and that must be more engageable content.
- Should have good communication skills to engage with our fans or followers.
Salary: Best in Industry
Role: Social Media Executive
Category: Marketing/MR/Media Planning
We are building an “A” quality dedicated team to work on our cloud-based application and take it to new heights every day. If you love fast-paced, web-based SaaS startups and you got immense talent to prove yourselves, you are looking at the right place.
Market like the most successful companies in the world with Agile CRM’s marketing automation software. Build automated marketing campaigns in minutes and start capturing more leads today! Features include web popups, email newsletters, autoresponders and automatically personalized campaigns across mobile and social media channels. Score leads and segment contacts automatically based on email opens, link clicks, web browsing activity, custom tags and more.
Social CRM means two different things. Luckily, Agile CRM does them both! On one hand, social media CRM is the practice of using social media services, techniques, and technology to enable businesses to engage with their customers. This includes everything from social monitoring to social media automation. On the other hand, it’s an actual type of software, a CRM (usually cloud-based) that integrates with popular social channels such as Twitter, Facebook and Google Plus to pull social media posts and profiles onto contact pages for complete contact data.