21 November, 2017
Digital marketing jobs in Bangalore in Teknotrait Solutions for the position of Digital Marketing Associate.
- Understand of bigger picture online objectives and ensure all activity supports wider online objectives.
- Should have the knowledge of Seo, Sem, Smm, and Email marketing campaigns and tools.
- Responsibility for hands-on interaction with social media sites such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Google+ and Youtube channels for the great awareness.
- Manage social media campaigns and day to day activities and promotions.
- Should have the knowledge of Content creation for Social media Posts and these are more engageable.
- Creative input on content, ideas on social media viral marketing.
- Ability to write great engaging web copy in a real-time environment that can stimulate user interaction, discussion, and engagement.
- Respond and react to changes in social networks and should suggest the changes in functionality, methods of engagement etc.
- Deliver real-time content within relevant social spaces which dynamically engages the audience.
- Should have the knowledge of all Social media campaigns and Ads management.
- Analyze campaigns and translate qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising the social media campaigns.
- Maintain close links with other parts of the organization to ensure aligned marketing and online marketing strategy is being delivered.
- Manage presence on social networking sites and posting on relevant blogs.
- Work with the Design team to develop creative for the campaign and ensuring that the social media tools are kept up to date.
- Ensure timely delivery of the project by regular reporting structures and effective client servicing.
- Should have good communication skills.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Internet / E-commerce
Functional Area: Marketing, Advertising, MR, PR, Media Planning
Role Category: Online Marketing and Sales
Role: Direct Marketing Associate / Social media Associate.