2 April, 2018
Digital Marketing Jobs in Singapore in Space Executive for the position of Digital Marketing Specialist / Content Marketing Specialist.
- Must have the knowledge of all Digital marketing Paid and free campaigns.
- Knowledge of Management of SEM campaigns (AdWords, remarketing tags).
- Should have the knowledge of Social Media free and paid campaigns and promotions.
- Content creation of digital campaigns.
- Should create and develop the quality and genuine content for Campaigns and for the website.
- Should running the companies websites and continually updating the blog with related articles and business information or success stories.
- Should maintain the companies pages on all Social media channels like Facebook, Linkedin, Twitte, and Google+ to include new programmes, news, and course descriptions.
- Should create most engaging content for all campaigns and for the blog.
- Build up the digital content of the website and social media channels and track which products and content is most well received.
- Creating, editing, posting, updating content to drive traffic and interest for students internationally
- Keep the content on the website fresh, informative and appealing to the target audience.
- Work closely with the Marketing team to align content for offline and online
- Strong reporting and research abilities
- Should have strong communication skills.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role: Digital Marketing Specialist / Content Marketing Specialist.
Category: Online Marketing and Sales, Public Relations.
Industry: Education Management, Hospitality, Leisure, Travel & Tourism.
With decades of experience in our Global Management team, we have advised some of the leading talents of the “past” the “now” and the “future” across the globe.
Together, we have had a proven track record of handling critical assignments across a plethora of industries.
Our key values shape the way we deliver our service – through endeavor, integrity, agility, and innovation. “This journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.” Lao Tse.