2 April, 2018
Digital Marketing Jobs in Australia in Sole Motive for the position of Digital Marketing Manager / Campaign Manager.
- Should have the experience in all Digital Marketing techniques.
- Develop integrated marketing campaigns through relevant channels including, social media, web, email, SEO & display advertising.
- Knowledge of SEO Optimization techniques like Onpage and Offpage optimization.
- Should have the strong knowledge of link building strategy of SEO.
- Experience in Copywriting for digital marketing campaigns.
- Ensure content & creative is consistent with the tone of voice for the organization, leveraging across multiple digital platforms.
- Lead and drive ongoing improvements to digital content processes
- Must have the knowledge of all Paid Marketing channels like SEM and SMM.
- Should have the knowledge of Google Analytics and webmaster tools (Search Console).
- Manage and work closely with creative, media and PR agencies.
- Lead and manage monthly reporting including campaign insights, trends & analytics.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills.
- Should have good communication skills.
Salary: Best in Industry
Role: Digital Marketing Manager / Campaign Manager
Category: Online marketing and Sales.
Industry: Health, Wellness, and Fitness.
Sole Motive is an aggregator and innovator in the running and fitness lifestyle space, building on our history and success in publishing, events and retail. After more than thirty years operating in the fitness industry in Australia, Sole Motive today encompasses more than just running events.
We publish Australia’s favorite running magazine, Runner’s World as well run a specialty retail store in Melbourne’s CBD and online. Here at Sole Motive running is more than a sport to us – it’s how we live. And we don’t do it alone.
We’re a fab-fitting team of 20 who hang out with thousands of runners each and every day. From our premier event, Run Melbourne, where we hit the streets of Melbourne with 20,000-plus runners to our social media sites like the Runner’s World Facebook page chatting to 432,000 fans – running is our jam. In all that we do we aim to deliver inspiring and exciting content, updates on the newest fitness fashion and must-do events. And we do it all with the understanding that “no matter how big or small, running is always a step in the right direction”.
Interested Candidates send your Updated Resume to our mail id: email@example.com