19 March, 2018
Digital Marketing jobs in the US in The Lewis Group for the position of Digital Marketing Manager.
- Experience in Digital Marketing Campaigns.
- Should manage the client relationship.
- Must have the Content creations and execution.
- Supports clients in all aspects of nurturing and growing their activity.
- Should create a content and social strategist across a broad range of accounts.
- Active at Social Media channels to build Brand awareness and Traffic for the website.
- Plans, implements and maintains analytics-driven social media campaigns.
- Measures client growth and impact across the full spectrum of social media channels like Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube and Instagram.
- Should create the digital strategists to develop compelling and impactful content for clients.
- Uses audience analytics and social listening to drive content and paid social recommendations
- Refines methodologies in social media measurement and reporting of ROI
- Should be up to date on best practices and current trends in content marketing, measurement, and digital marketing strategy.
- Monitors and reports back on account KPIs.
- Ability to interact confidently with clients at a senior level.
- Creative thinking ability.
- Should have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Salary: Best in Industry
Role: Digital Marketing Manager
Category: Online Marketing and Sales.
Industry: Marketing and Advertising, Online Media, Public Relations and Communications.
The Lewis Group
VALUES-BASED & SOLUTIONS DRIVEN.
The Lewis Group is a collective of affiliate service companies, all committed to offering superior solutions to environmental challenges, property management requirements and brownfield redevelopment opportunities. Headquartered in Royersford, Pennsylvania, The Lewis Group is a multidisciplinary business-to-business company offering superior, one-stop solutions to a diverse customer base from specialized companies including Lewis Environmental, Lewis Property Services, and Lewis Development.
Expect worry-free results when you partner with the Lewis Group in any capacity. With a historic record of outstanding safety policies and practices, the Lewis Group continually puts performance above profit in our focus on extreme, whole-facility value. A highly skilled and dedicated workforce defined by best-in-class operations, the Lewis Group’s specialized service offerings have a history of solving any client problem.
Interested Candidates Send ypur Update Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org