19 February, 2018
Digital Marketing jobs in Noida in University Living for the position of Digital Marketing Manager / Social media Manager.
- Should have the complete knowledge of all Digital Marketing tools and channels.
- Must have the experience in SEO, SEM, and SMM tools and techniques.
- Should manage the all Free and Paid campaigns for business and Clients.
- Creates marketing and social media campaigns and strategies, including budget planning, content ideation, and implementation schedules.
- Should manage the all Social Media Channels for branding awareness and Traffic to the website.
- Provides training and guidance to social media and marketing team members on social media implementation best practices and strategies
- Should collect customer data and analyses interactions and visits.
- Should create comprehensive reports and improve future marketing strategies and campaigns
- Grows and expands company social media presence into new social media platforms, plus increases presence on existing platforms including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram
- Researchers and monitors activity of company competitors
- Experience in managing Ad-campaigns on social media campaigns and generate leads.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role: Digital Marketing Manager
Category: Marketing, Strategy/Planning.
University Living (www.theuniversityliving.com)
University Living (www.theuniversityliving.com) is a leading provider of quality student accommodation with 3,50,000 beds in 3000+ verified properties across 50+ international cities in UK, USA, Europe, Australia, Singapore, and UAE. Contact our 24/7 support team to find your perfect student housing for free! Origin Story & Journey Highlights: University Living is a tech-enabled platform committed to helping overseas students discover, compare and book quality accommodation around the world.
Started in Jan. 2015 by two former roommates with 12 years of industry experience between them, the company has grown to cover 50+ cities with 3,50,000 beds across 3000 + properties in three, short years. University Living won the Economic Times’ Power of Ideas in 2015. It was recognized as one of the 10 Best Start-Ups by IIIT-Delhi the following year and went on to win the BigB Plan organized by Espark-Viridian Accelerator in association with Headstart Network Foundation.
The company’s exciting journey so far has also been covered by Your Story and BW Disrupt (BusinessWorld.in). At present, the team is gearing up for the launch of a brand, new website in March 2018 that promises to deliver a more streamlined user experience.