Digital Marketing Jobs in Bangalore in Intel – Digital Marketing Specialist
18 October, 2018
Digital Marketing Jobs in Bangalore in Intel for the position Digital Marketing Specialist
- Responsible for country AI, Cosp and CSP marketing strategies and local execution to deliver against global DCG ( Data Centre Group) strategies and business unit sales goals.
- Responsibilities can be in a wide variety of marketing areas including: product marketing, assessment of potential segments ,definition of promotional activities, event management, and supporting product launches.
- Activities include developing campaign framework, work with content and media specialists , ABM, full funnel marketing for high impact GTM
- Build and own the marketing plans in the segments of AI , COSP and CSP, partnering with key stakeholders from the regional marketing teams.
- Business unit experts and local sales enablement teams to create a coherent marketing plan that prioritizes and customizes a local marketing mix of social, digital, and one-to-many experiential activities, in alignment with the HQ marketing strategy and plan.
- Be the audience expert on the local customer ecosystem (buyer segments, audience profiles, trends and competitive landscape). Be the voice of the local decision maker and influencer community and provide timely feedback that will shape the engagement strategy.
- Translate product messaging and value propositions into a locally relevant narrative that resonates well with the target audience.
- Articulate media strategy and leverage media agencies to create multi-platform media plans, track media efficiencies and performance to metrics
- Capture, analyze and report key performance indicators and insights/ learnings and drive campaign execution plans and outcomes.
- Good understanding of the server and datacenter market with prior experience of working with cloud service providers, telcos and the AI ecosystem
- Experience in B2B marketing and marketing to developers, with a proven track record of executing lead gen campaigns and tactics
- Passion for technology and a background in working with enterprises, telcos and cloud service providers
- Insights about the local AI ecosystem and target segments like IT decision makers, developers & data scientists coupled with a good understanding of the technology and business trends
- Deep marketing competencies/skills and experience in executing integrated marketing campaigns encompassing paid media, SEM, social, content syndication, events and webinars
- Analytical skills to track critical insights, key performance metrics and measure impact on sales pipeline
- Knowledge of working with marketing automation tools like Eloqua and experience in managing full-funnel nurture campaigns
- Ability to lead and work effectively in a matrixed organization and manage multiple stakeholders
- Keen learner – given the dynamic pace of change, should be quick to pick-up new skills/ tactics/ apply knowledge
- Results oriented with good presentation, verbal, and written communication skills
- Should have at least 5-7+ years of experience in marketing, with an MBA from a reputed institute and a specialization in marketing
Seniority Level:Entry level
- Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing
- Information Technology and Services
- Computer Software
- Intel’s Sales and Marketing (SMG) organization works with global customers and partners to solve critical business problems with Intel based technology solutions.
- SMG works across business units to amplify the customers voice and deliver solutions that accelerate their business.
- Our teams work across the entire sales cycle, pushing ingredient products to our “billings” customers while also pulling end solutions through to “consumption”.
- We work across numerous industries, including retail, enterprise and government, cloud services and healthcare as examples.
- The operations team focuses on forecasting, driving alignment with factory production and delivering efficiency tools and our marketing capability drives demand and localized marketing in locations around the globe.
- Our sales force navigates a complex partner and customer ecosystem while shaping product roadmaps, driving value for our customers, and collaborating to harness emerging technology trends to deliver comprehensive solutions.
- Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
- It has come to our notice that some people have received fake job interview letters ostensibly issued by Intel, inviting them to attend interviews in Intel’s offices for various positions and further requiring them to deposit money to be eligible for the interviews.
- We wish to bring to your notice that these letters are not issued by Intel or any of its authorized representatives.
- Hiring at Intel is based purely on merit and Intel does not ask or require candidates to deposit any money.
- We would urge people interested in working for Intel, to apply directly at www.jobs.intel.com and not fall prey to unscrupulous elements.