17 April, 2018
Digital Marketing jobs in the US in The Creative Group for the position of Digital Marketing Manager.
- Should have the knowledge of all Search Engine Ranking techniques.
- Create, implement, track, analyze and optimize Paid Search campaigns in Google AdWords, Bing, Yahoo! and Duck duck go.
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other facets of paid search.
- Utilize successful bidding strategies and effective keyword management on pay-per-click search engines to hit target acquisitions volume goals and efficiency metrics (CPA, CPL).
- Should have the knowledge of Competitor analysis while running the campaigns.
- Actively test and analyze keywords, copy, creatives and landing pages to increase ROI and drive incremental volume
- Should have experience in different platforms of Paid marketing like SEM and SMM marketing channels.
- Ability to do multi-tasks at a time.
- Should have the team lead capability.
- Should have good knowledge to get top rank in SEM results.
- Proven track record of delivering traffic and conversions on the website.
- Should have good communication skills.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role: Digital Marketing Manager
Category: Marketing and Sales
Industry: Marketing and Advertising, Computer Software, Internet.
The Creative Group
The Creative Group specializes in placing a range of highly skilled interactive, design, marketing, advertising and public relations professionals with a variety of firms on a project, temporary-to-hire, and full-time basis.
The Creative Group’s staffing managers typically have prior experience working within the creative industry, which helps them better understand their clients’ needs and their freelancers’ unique talents. Headquartered in Menlo Park, California, the firm has offices in major markets across the United States and in Canada.