17 April, 2018
Digital Marketing Jobs in London(UK) in Westfield for the position of Digital Marketing Executive CRM.
- Should be responsible for the email marketing programme including optimization of both data and communications.
- Must have the knowledge of Email Marketing campaigns and tools.
- Knowledge of free and paid campaigns.
- Should raise awareness of the Westfield brand, drive repeat center visits and increase spending.
- Must have the complete knowledge of Search Engine operations and like free and Paid promotions for increasing the traffic and branding.
- Responsible for the measurement of all KPIs and digital channel reporting
- Work closely with key stakeholders including IT, Marketing and Centre Operations.
- Advanced Excel, Google Analytics or similar platforms.
- Working knowledge of GDPR and its implications for email marketing.
- Being dedicated, motivated and passionate about our people and our company.
- Should have good communication skills to manage all platforms.
Salary: Best in Industry
Role: Digital Marketing Executive CRM.
Category: Marketing and Sales
Industry: Real Estate, Retail, Construction
At Westfield, we have spent more than 55 years cultivating an environment that celebrates new ideas, dedication, and individual growth. Over our history, we had transformed the shopping experience for millions of people across the globe.
Our passionate teams in the United States, the UK, Europe and Australia are preparing for future generations of customers. Among them, you’ll find experts in many fields – engineering, finance, IT, architecture, building and construction, digital innovation, HR, marketing, leasing, legal, creative services and much more.
We invest in our employees and provide development opportunities to work in different parts of the business, to experience working in other countries and stretch into new career paths that you might not have imagined.