17 October, 2018
Digital Marketing Jobs in Bangalore in Accenture for the position of Analyst
- Accenture Digital comprised of Accenture Analytics Accenture Interactive and Accenture Mobility offers a comprehensive portfolio of business and technology services across digital marketing mobility and analytics.
- From developing digital strategies to implementing digital technologies and running digital processes on their behalf Accenture Digital helps clients leverage connected and mobile devices; extract insights from data using analytics; and enrich end-customer experiences and interactions delivering tangible results from the virtual world and driving growth.
- To learn more about Accenture Digital follow us @AccentureDigi and visit www.accenture.com or digital.
- Accenture Analytics part of Accenture Digital helps clients to use analytics and artificial intelligence to drive actionable insights at scale.
- Accenture Analytics applies sophisticated algorithms data engineering and visualization to extract business insights and help clients turn those insights into actions that drive tangible outcomes – to improve their performance and disrupt their markets.
- With deep industry and technical experience Accenture Analytics provides services and solutions that include but are not limited to: analytics-as-a-service through the Accenture Insights Platform continuous intelligent security machine learning and IoT Analytics.
- For more information follow us @ISpeakAnalytics and visit www.accenture.com or analytics.
Marketing Analytics: An analyst in Accenture Marketing Sciences – Marketing Analytics understands the importance of sound analytical decision-making relationship of tasks to the overall project and executes projects in the context of a marketing or retail business performance improvement initiative.
Location: Gurgaon or Bangalore
- Working through the phases of project:
- Define data requirements for creating a model and understand the business problem
- Clean aggregate analyze interpret data and carry out quality analysis of it.
- Set up data for statistical modeling
- Development of statistical or econometric models.
- Working along with the team and consultant or manager
- Looking for insight and creating a presentation to demonstrate these insights.
- Supporting development and maintenance of proprietary marketing techniques and other knowledge development projects
- 1-5 years of work experience in consulting or analytics with reputed organization is desirable.
- Must have an understanding of econometric or statistical modeling and analysis techniques such as regression analysis hypothesis testing multivariate statistical analysis time series techniques optimization techniques and statistical packages such as R SAS.
- Working knowledge in Machine Learning algorithms like Random Forest Gradient Boosting Neural Network etc.
- Proficient in Excel MS word PowerPoint etc.
Good To Have Skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Good team player
- Attention to details
- Good communication skills
- Information Technology and Services
- Computer Software
- Financial Services
- Information Technology
Accenture solves our clients’ toughest challenges by providing unmatched services in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. We partner with more than three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500, driving innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. With expertise across more than 40 industries and all business functions, we deliver transformational outcomes for a demanding new digital world.