16 April, 2018
Digital Marketing Jobs in Australia in Orica for the position of Digital Strategy Manager.
- Experience in creating the complete Digital Marketing Strategy for Business growth.
- Should have the experience in creating SEO on page and Off page Strategies.
- Developing Group strategy, with the particular focus on leading and support the development of the technology.
- Should create strong strategies for how to get the rank in SERP.
- Should have the strong link building knowledge.
- Should have the strategy on how to get backlinks from high PA and DA websites.
- Build the strategy on paid campaigns management.
- Complete knowledge of SEO, SEM, SMM free and paid
- To bring ideas in to enhance capability and how to build new revenue opportunities through the creation of new businesses.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to present strategic logic and recommendations.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role: Digital Marketing Strategist
Category: Strategy/Planning, Consulting, Manufacturing
Industry: Oil & Energy, Mining & Metals, Chemicals
Orica is the world’s largest provider of commercial explosives and innovative blasting systems to the mining, quarrying, oil and gas and construction markets, a leading supplier of sodium cyanide for gold extraction, and a specialist provider of ground support services in mining and tunneling.
Our purpose is to make our customers successful, every day, all around the world. We take pride in operating safely, responsibly and sustainably. Together, these enable us to grow and create enduring value for our shareholders.
Founded in 1874, Orica has more than 140 years of experience and investment in innovation, we are the global leader in mining and civil services, with a diverse workforce of around 11,500 employees and contractors, servicing customers across more than 100 countries. Orica is listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX: ORI).
Our strategy is to be the trusted partner of choice for our customers, by creating, developing and delivering mining and civil blasting and ground control solutions that help them be more productive and manage their critical risks.
We do this by bringing together: the best people; high-quality products and services; safe, secure and reliable supply; and unmatched technology that creates value for our customers, today and tomorrow. Our commitment to the safety, health, and well-being of our people and customers, the environment, and the communities in which we operate underpins everything we do.