16 November, 2017
Digital marketing jobs in Chennai in Mayuri Infomedia for the position of Digital Marketing Specialist.
- Strong Experience in Digital Marketing, SEM, SMM, PPC, Internet Marketing & SEO.
- Ability to apply formulated strategies independently.
- Excellent in SEO resources.
- Should have the knowledge of On page and Off page optimization techniques.
- keyword research, ranking, and analysis tools.
- Active participator in SEO, PCC, SMM blogs and forums.
- Should have the knowledge of Article, Social bookmarking, Classifieds submissions.
- Blog Commenting and Guest blogging knowledge.
- Should be up to date recent search engine updates in algorithms and social media trends.
- Should have the knowledge of Google Adwords and Campaigns management.
- Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns.
- Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
- Evaluating customer research, market conditions, and competitor data.
- Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the company website.
- Should be active in all Social media networks to get more branding and awareness for our business.
- Must have the knowledge of Social media campaigns and Ads management.
- Performance reporting of the campaigns on the Daily basis.
- Interaction with clients directly and understanding their in-depth requirements.
- Budgeting and Planning for Online Spend to maximize ROI Education.
- Should have good communication skills to interact with the customers and clients through online media channels.
Salary: Best in Industry
Role: Digital Marketing Specialist
Category: Business Analyst, Channel & Segment Management, Market Research, Marketing Strategy
Mayuri is a website design and development company in Chennai, India. We are young professionals who mainly concentrate on providing a quality solution to our clients.
We have clientele from USA, Australia, England, Dubai, and the UK. As we know communication is business, our team tries to understand the requirements of our clients through frequent communication evaluate the project complexities and then come out with the cost-effective and innovative solution.