15 November, 2017
Digital marketing jobs in India in Creative Indians for the position of Digital marketing / Seo /Sem Specialist.
- Should have the experience in managing paid digital campaigns and tools.
- Provide analysis and make optimization recommendations on the website.
- Should give the suggestions about content and navigation structure to improve search engine ranking for key search terms.
- Should have the knowledge of Seo techniques like On page and Off page optimization techniques.
- Research industry trends to ensure on- page optimization is up to date and in compliance with industry trends.
- Must have the knowledge of Off page submissions like Directory, article, Social bookmarking and Classifieds sites submissions for getting backlinks.
- Should have the knowledge of getting backlinks from high PR websites which are very powerful to get rank in SERP.
- Should have the experience in Search engine marketing campaigns and Ads management.
- Create, manage, recommend, and implement pay per click, display campaigns and other campaign formats through Google AdWords for instant results.
- Should collect the daily reports for campaigns and collaborate with the clients or other team members to get best results.
- Should analyze and monitor keyword rankings for core client markets as compared to the competition.
- Perform keyword research and selection for pay- per- click campaigns and SEO
- Proactively make strategic campaign recommendations to improve lead results.
- Should work with multiple internal customers and external vendors to consistently deliver results
- Should communicate with SEO approach, processes, and practices to Senior Management, the Development team, and Clients.
- Ensure that all white hat SEO strategies are implemented to increase engagement with prospects while increasing keyword rankings.
- Should have the knowledge of maintaining the all social media channels like Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter, Google+ and Youtube.
- Create and develop the campaigns and Ads in Social media networks for getting the brand awareness and traffic for the website.
- Should have the good communication skills.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Strategy / Management Consulting Firms
Functional Area: Marketing, Advertising, MR, PR, Media Planning
Role Category: Online/Digital Marketing
Role: Search Engine Marketing/SEM Specialist.
Creative people are judged by the projects they have done, the evaluation is subjective, varying from interviewer to interviewer. A client would invariably want to look at a candidate’s portfolio, his work, designs, illustrations, videos, graphics and other work. While some candidates send heavy attachments to the recruiters, the smart applicants upload their work somewhere online and then share the work links with the recruiter.
But often such links either do not open or do not direct to the right page, as a result there is a lot of to and fro happening within the hiring process. Realizing these hurdles faced by candidates and the recruiter, Chand Pathak came up with the idea of Creative Indians – an executive job portal dedicated to creative Indian professionals.
An online job portal, Creative Indians allows professionals to network, get inspired, get job offers and assignments, gain recognition and enhance their commercial potential. “We are perhaps the only fully fledged job portal which caters to creative professionals and creative industry in India. Through Creative Indians, we are providing a platform which welcomes the professional’s creative thought process, their inspirations, and aspirations to the world.
HR Mobile No. : 9444034408
Phone No. : 4445544693
Interested candidates send update resumes to our mail.