14 April, 2018
Digital Marketing Jobs in Australia in MPAU Digital for the position of Digital Marketing Manager.
- Must have the knowledge of all aspects of Digital marketing techniques and tools.
- Should be responsible for the B2B online strategy and implementation of digital activities to drive the business objectives.
- Should create the strategies in different techniques like SEO, SEM, SMM and Email Marketing tools and techniques.
- Ability to drive the digital agenda with key retailers.
- Develop and coordinate the content and key messages for B2B campaigns.
- Support the Trade Programs Manager in other aspects of digital activation relating to brand and trade campaigns;
- Support the online team with ideas to develop new digital touch-points
- Be a creative thinker and innovator.
- Outstanding communication skills with the ability to influence a wide range of internal and external stakeholders.
- Should have the excellent communication skills in English verbal and Oral skills.
Salary: Based on Experience
Role: Digital Marketing Manager
Category: Online Marketing and Sales
Industry: Marketing and Advertising, Online Media, Consumer Goods.
Our client is leading the way in their industry – they are growing their brand and bringing it to the forefront by working with industry experts. Constantly expanding and delivering a unique service to their customers, they are now focusing their activities on the development of their digital channels for a seamless online B2B experience.