14 November, 2017
Digital marketing jobs in Bangalore in SpotSoon for the position of Digital marketing / Search engine optimization Lead.
- Should have the knowledge of all Digital marketing techniques and tools.
- Assist with the day to day delivery and implementation of SEO work including keyword research, content development.
- Should have the knowledge of on-page and off-page optimisation and technical SEO audits.
- Developing & implementing customized and effective SEO strategies with the goal of producing high organic rankings.
- Should have technical knowledge of major search engines and generating increased targeted web traffic.
- Must be Conducting keyword research, competitive analysis, content optimization, meta tag creation for getting a good SEO for our website or clients websites.
- Implementing and managing on page & off page optimization activities.
- Should developing and implement link building strategy.
- Knowledge of competitor analysis, Google Analytics, and Webmaster tools analysis to manage all Seo reports for the websites.
- Should be able to work and manage Forum discussions, Guest Posting, Link Building through Blog commenting, Article Submissions, Blog Postings.
- Classified Postings, Social Bookmarking knowledge is needed.
- Back Link Analysis & Research on Link building techniques.
- Should have good communication skills and experience in doing online meeting with SEO clients
- Stay on top of current search engine news, trends, SEO practices, and emerging items of interest
- Creating and conceptualization of all marketing campaigns/activations on digital (site/blogs/mailers/app/ social).
- Work closely with the other team members to meet client goals.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Internet / E-commerce
Functional Area: Marketing, Advertising, MR, PR, Media Planning
Role Category: Online/Digital Marketing
Role: Search Engine Optimisation /SEO Lead.
SpotSoon – Startup
SpotSoon is a people business. We are driven by a team, each with a story to tell. We embrace our diversity and recognize that our differences strengthen us as a company and as a service provider.
For our clients, this means our team members wake up every day united by a common goal: helping our clients maintain exceptional relationships with their customers.
For our people, this means a commitment to each other to accomplish great things, build careers, and have some fun along the way!