13 April, 2018
Digital Marketing Jobs in the US in Boy Scouts of America for the position of Digital Marketing Specialist.
- Should have the complete knowledge of all SEO, SEM, SMM strategies and techniques.
- Experience in all Digital Marketing tools.
- Create and develop digital marketing strategies based on Competitive research and Business analysis.
- Should have the knowledge of Keyword research and Analysis.
- Should develop and implement effective search engine optimization (SEO) strategies.
- Must have the knowledge of SEO Onpage and Offpage Optimization techniques.
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Plan, execute and measure Search Engine Marketing Campaigns, pay-per-click (PPC), and email marketing campaigns and tools.
- Should Generate, edit, publish and share daily content.
- Must have to build content for our website as well as for our Social Media channels.
- Should build meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action on various social channels.
- Experience with Google Analytics, Omniture, social analytics, data and technology integration, media analytics, client databases.
- Support the development of measurement plans and KPI reporting knowledge.
- Should have good communication skills.
Salary: Best in industry
Role: Digital Marketing Specialist
Category: Online Marketing and Sales
Industry: Nonprofit Organization Management, Retail, Warehousing.
The Boy Scouts of America
The Boy Scouts of America provides the nation’s foremost youth program of character development and values-based leadership training to more than 2.6 million youth members.
With more than 1 million adult volunteers in more than 280 local councils throughout the United States and its territories, Scouting is an ongoing adventure that teaches a powerful set of real-life skills and develops fundamental qualities that help young people become Prepared.