13 April, 2018
Digital Marketing Jobs in London in Expedia Group for the Position of Digital Marketing Manager.
- Should have experience of using Digital marketing tools and techniques.
- Experience in the operational field of online marketing like Search Compare, Meta Search, Paid Search or Display channel experience.
- Should have the knowledge of SEO, SEM, SMM, and Email marketing tools and campaigns management.
- Knowledge of campaign set up, management, optimizations within our CPC/auction based programs.
- Should have the complete knowledge of Online Marketing reporting/tracking tools.
- Collaborate with internal teams to identify campaign trends and growth opportunities,
- Should improve Search Compare and Display traffic productivity and improve ROI.
- Improve and develop the internal tools and systems that assist in driving optimization and growth.
- Manage bid management and optimization, tracking, reporting, placements and landing page optimization, etc.
- Should managing, developing and optimizing complex large-scale CPC or CPM performance led digital advertising.
- Ability to work independently and handle several simultaneous projects.
- Skilled communicator both verbally and in writing.
- Experience with 3rd party online marketing platforms such as Google Analytics, DoubleClick, Omniture.
Salary: Best in Industry
Role: Digital Marketing Manager
Category: Marketing and Sales
Industry: Computer Software, Information Technology and Services, Leisure, Travel & Tourism
Expedia Group is a global travel company. Its websites, which primarily travel fare aggregators and travel metasearch engines, include Expedia.com, Hotels.
We believe in being Different. We seek new ideas, different ways of thinking, diverse backgrounds and approaches because averages can lie and sameness is dangerous. Because of this belief, our norms aren’t rules or universal at all corners of our company. But they are important to our identity and how we work together. Like our company, these norms will evolve.