13 February, 2018
Digital Marketing Jobs in Bangalore in IBM for the position of Digital Marketing Strategist.
- Should have the knowledge of all Digital Marketing campaigns and tools management.
- Knowledge of SEO, SEM, SMM and email Marketing and campaigns.
- Should designing digital strategy content, assets, and tactics, including paid media, SEO, SEM, on the domain and off domain activities.
- Should working with the Campaign Manager to ensure digital touch points are part of the integrated end-to-end planning.
- Should have the knowledge of best ROI techniques.
- Keyword identification, analysis & recommendations for paid search, content & web properties.
- Should create and design the Content with SEO recommendations.
- Should have the knowledge of SEO Website analysis.
- Live chat Analysis and recommendation.
- Regular & add SEO analysis by Industry / product / country or region / web property / campaign
- Perform Digital Planning and Execution.
- Should have the knowledge of Google Analytics and Webmaster tools.
- Implement Digital Marketing Measurements and Reporting.
- Must have the knowledge of Google Adwords and campaigns management.
- Should have the knowledge to get best CTR and Quality score for the Ads or Campaigns.
- Use Search Engine Marketing and Web Optimisation Techniques.
- Proven Knowledge of E-Commerce.
- Understanding of web forms and ensure best practices.
- Should have the good communication skills.
Salary: As per Company norms.
Role: Digital Marketing Strategist.
Category: Online marketing / Internet marketing and sales.
Industry: Information Technology and Services, Computer Software, Financial Services
IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India’s solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications, and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances. The diversity and breadth of the entire IBM portfolio of research, consulting, solutions, services, systems and software, uniquely distinguishes IBM India from other companies in the industry.
BM Sales & Distribution develops, integrates, sells and distributes IBM’s unparalleled array of products and services. IBM offers its products through its global organizations. Consistent with IBM’s focus on business values, the company’s global team of account representatives combines a deep understanding of each client’s organizational and industry-specific needs with comprehensive knowledge of the products, technologies, and services offered by IBM and its network of business partners.