13 October, 2017
Digital marketing jobs in Bangalore (Mysore) in Theorem India Pvt. Ltd for the position of Digital marketing /Sem /Campaign manager.
- Should have the experience in all Digital marketing /Search engine marketing campaigns and techniques.
- Experience Adwords campaigns strategies and budget management.
- Should have the knowledge in Bid adjustment in Adwords campaigns.
- Advertiser/Publisher Side Trafficking platforms (viz. DFP, Atlas), AdNetwork (viz. Yahoo Right Media etc.), Reporting Skills.
- Also should be clear knowledge in Display and PPC campaigns ads management.
- Knowledge in Internet/ Social Networks.
- Should be active in all Social media networks.
- Knowledge in social media campaigns and Ads management.
- Should be aware of both paid and Free campaigns in social media and search engines.
- Knowledge on Advertiser, Agency, Publisher, Ad Network, and Ad Exchange.
- Should have the knowledge in End to End Campaign Management.
- Integrating Publisher to Ad Exchange and Deal Management.
- Skills on Migration between Ad servers.
- Knowledge on Ad taxonomy/Site tagging.
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Word).
- Excellent Communication/English Skills.
Salary: Best in industry
Role: Digital Marketing Manager/Campaign Manager
Category: Online marketing/Internet marketing and sales.
Work Location: Mysore.
Year of Experience : 3 to 6 Years
Theorem India Pvt. Ltd
The theorem is a pioneer and innovator in end-to-end digital media solutions that scale operational performance. We deliver resources backed by deep domain expertise, proven processes, and proprietary technology and automation tools that help client companies improve quality, streamline efficiencies, and increase speed to market.
At Theorem, we pride ourselves on seeing the bigger picture—a talent that enables us to envision, craft, and execute digital performance strategies that unlock revenue growth potential. See how we make a difference: In every aspect of our work with you.
In the new strategies and ideas, we bring to the table. In the way, processes are managed—as opportunities for efficiency improvements. In the use of advanced technologies that automate key aspects of execution. In dedication to data by capturing, analyzing, and integrating insights.
In keeping current on trends and leveraging that information to make better-informed commercial decisions. And finally, in delivering uniquely visionary solutions to improve your performance and grow.