13 June, 2017
Digital marketing jobs in Hyderabad in Aspire HR Solutions for the position of Digital marketing Manager.
- Planning and Execution knowledge on all Digital marketing strategies and campaigns management.
- Develop & execute a digital lead gen strategy that takes existing and new channels into accounts.
- Must have knowledge on all digital marketing tools like Social media,Search engine marketing,Search engine optimization,Email marketing and Affiliate marketing.
- Responsible for planning and managing overall digital marketing budget to deliver the target online sales value.
- Should work with sales and other marketing reps to improve prospect targeting, pipeline activities, and conversions.
- Knowledge on all Seo strategies and tactics.
- Onpage and Offpage optimization techniques knowledge.
- Article and Directory submissions knowledge.
- Forum and Blog commenting knowledge.
- Should have experience in Search engine marketing campaigns and bid management.
- Google Adwords campaigns knowledge.
- Serve as lead marketing team member on the redesign of our corporate website, providing ideas to improve design, engagement, and conversion rates.
- Should be active in all social media networks like Facebook,Linkedin,Twitter,Instagram and Google+
- Knowledge on Facebook,Linkedin and Twitter Ads and campaigns.
- Direct social media, SEO, and SEM strategies for the marketing team.
- Day to day management of Search, and Display campaigns in Adwords, and Social networks
- Tracking conversion rates and making improvements to the website.
- Optimization of the digital marketing campaigns to achieve scale and maximize ROI
- Identifying opportunities for building brand visibility and driving user acquisition through partnerships and barters
- Analyse post-campaign metrics to set best practices and optimize advertising campaigns for brand awareness as well as conversions.
- Must have good communication skills.
Salary:Best in Industry.
Role:Digital Marketing Manager
Aspire HR Solutions
AspireHR has established itself as a leader in the HRIS marketplace by providing a wide range of services and software solutions for both the implementation and maintenance of HRIS systems. The AspireHR team provides consulting services at a global level and has built an impressive roster of clients by combining a cost-effective implementation strategy, an innovative approach to HCM technology, and excellent customer service.
Our founder, Joe Hillesheim, envisioned a company that specialized in helping clients to improve the effectiveness of their HRIS systems. Since 1998, AspireHR has fulfilled Joe’s vision with the right people and the right results with projects completed on time, on budget, and on scope.
We are a team of energetic, innovative and experienced intellectuals offering brilliant and tailored human resources solutions.
Our efficient, objective focused solutions supplement the steady growth of individuals and enterprises. The team represents an integration of talent, values and expertise and believes in delivering speedier quality services within set deadlines.