12 March, 2018
Digital Marketing Jobs In Bangalore In iCliniq – Startup For The Position Of Pay Per Click Specialist
- Should have good knowledge of pay per click
- Should have good knowledge of google adwords
- Should have good knowledge of ppc
- Should have good knowledge of keyword research
- Should have good knowledge of yahoo
- Should have good knowledge of research analyst
- Should have good knowledge of search engine marketing
- Managing client accounts on a day-to-day basis
- Deploying SEM best practices across accounts, campaigns, and devices
- Tracking, analyzing, reviewing and reporting effectiveness of PPC campaigns (ROI)
- Utilizing analytics to make data-driven decisions, optimize program performance and improve spend effectiveness
- Keyword research, developing ad copy, budget allocation, landing page selection, CPC and bid management & overall account strategy
- Monitoring advertising budget and increasing ROI and conversion performance through recommendations of new strategies
- Ability to write clear, concise status reports.
- Ability to pick up the telephone and have a conversation with a client.
- Solid analytical and numerical skills, with high accuracy.
- Should have good communication skills
Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Internet / Ecommerce
Functional Area:Marketing , Advertising , MR , PR , Media Planning
Role Category:Online/Digital Marketing
Role:PPC /Pay Per Click Specialist
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
iCliniq – Startup
icliniq.com is a tele-health platform connecting doctors and users. The user-base of iCliniq spans across 160 countries.he “e” stands for entrepreneurs, the crazy bunch working towards groundbreaking innovations. We were inspired by Paul Graham’s “Why to not not start a startup”, and with 27 being the median age of entrepreneurs. With the stars aligned and motivations in place, e27 was born in 2007 in Singapore.From the moment of inception, it was very clear to us we as e27 had set out to do: give every startup a winning chance.
What started out as a blog to keep track of Singapore’s sprouting startups in 2007, has continued to evolve with time to ensure that we could continue to provide the relevant tools and resources to Asia’s tech ecosystem.
We know it’s hard to build a successful business, and this is compounded when you have to strike out alone. With e27, we envision you plugged into a community of people who can become mentors, partners, investors, colleagues, and customers.