10 May, 2018
Digital Marketing Jobs in the UK (London) in Hogarth Worldwide for the position of SEO Manager.
- Should manage multilingual SEO projects as well as the transcreation and production of advertising for major global brands.
- Should have the knowledge of Planning and executing complex schedules to accommodate client requirements.
- Performing internal checks on files and evaluating the transcreations/translations received from the writers to ensure that they meet our quality standards.
- Participating in updating SEO training materials
- Experience in localization, advertising and/or marketing.
- Should have knowledge of other SEO tools and techniques.
- Should have deep knowledge of Seo Off page techniques to get proper backlinks from high PR websites.
- Experience with Google Analytics/keyboard planner and experience.
- Must have the knowledge of Google Webmaster tools and techniques.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Self-starter can-do attitude and an ability work under pressure
- Good communication and presentation skills.
Salary: Best in Industry
Role: SEO Manager
Category: Online marketing and Sales
Industry: Marketing and Advertising, Information Technology and Services, Computer Software
Hogarth is a marketing implementation agency. We produce advertising and other marketing communications for our clients across all media and all languages. Our production expertise coupled with our powerful workflow and asset management technology delivers quality, control, and savings for global brands.
We believe that the production, adaptation, and supply of advertising materials is a specialist activity that should be carried out by a company that focuses solely on this discipline. We work alongside creative and media agencies to deliver advertising to market efficiently and cost-effectively – with quality enhanced and with all language and cultural challenges managed by experts