1 May, 2018
Digital Marketing Jobs in the US (Emeryville) in IBM for the position of Digital Marketing Strategist.
- Should develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
- Must have the knowledge of SEO, SEM, SMM and Email marketing tools and techniques.
- Should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies.
- Should able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Should Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Must have the strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Plan, execute and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Should have the experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Should have good communication skills.
Salary: Based on Experience
Role: Digital Marketing Strategist
Category: Marketing and Sales
Industry: Information Technology and Services, Computer Software, Financial Services
At IBM, work is more than a job – it’s a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you’ve never thought possible. To lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world’s most challenging problems.
IBM is a leading cloud platform and cognitive solutions company. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries.
With Watson, the AI platform for business, powered by data, we are building industry-based solutions to real-world problems. For more than seven decades, IBM Research has defined the future of information technology with more than 3,000 researchers in 12 labs located across six continents. For more information, visit www.ibm.com