1 May, 2018
Digital Marketing Jobs in the UK in Manchester Digital for the position of Digital Marketing Manager.
- Creating and delivering the marketing strategy.
- Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns.
- Should have the knowledge of all digital marketing techniques and tools.
- Must have the knowledge of SEO, SEM, SMM, and Email marketing campaigns and tools.
- Developing website, email and other marketing content.
- Should be active in all Social Media Channels like Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter, Google+ and Instagram for getting more awareness and branding.
- Using social media to increase engagement and influence.
- Writing and optimizing content for the newsletter, website and social media platforms such as LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
- Tracking and analyzing website traffic and providing regular internal reports.
- Should have the knowledge of Seo Offpage techniques like Directory, Article and Forum submissions.
- Editing and posting videos, podcasts and audio content to online sites.
- Video editing skills
- Should have the knowledge of Google Analytics and Google Webmaster tools.
- Understanding of all social platforms and how to use them effectively.
- Should have good communication skills.
Salary: Based on Experience
Role: Digital Marketing Manager
Category: Marketing and Sales
Industry: Internet and software
Manchester Digital is the independent trade association for the thriving digital sector in the North West of England. Our vision is simple, that by working together we can make Manchester and the North West an even better place for Digital Business.
We are the largest not-for-profit, digital and technology trade association in the North and we work hard to solve the issues impacting the industry’s development. Our purpose is to advance the industry for the benefit of the digital and technology community, we are proudly independent, and supported by income generated by membership subscriptions.
The Manchester Digital team is directly accountable to the membership, delivering projects and initiatives that respond to their needs, our work makes a positive impact on issues such as talent and skills, diversity and digital infrastructure.