4 October, 2018
Digital Marketing jobs in Bangalore in UN Academy for the post Digital Marketing Executive
Help develop the overall plan for digital marketing initiatives and work closely with the team to deliver it
- Lead multiple digital marketing experiment and initiatives across channels, with aggressive timelines and successfully execute on time and on budget
- Use social media management tools for effortless campaign execution and tracking tools like Google Analytics for accurate measurement of key metrics
- Iteratively test web and app, to improve funnel conversion rates
- Measure ROI’s and funnel conversion at a campaign level and track improvements
- Ideate & create engaging, well-researched content for social channels to get everybody talking!
- Experience in managing and running campaigns on Facebook, Google Adwords, Youtube, and other online channels
Seniority Level: Entry level
- Marketing and Advertising
- Online Media
Employment Type: Full-time
- Information Technology
Classroom education in India has stifled many brilliant minds. With Unacademy, India’s largest education platform, we are changing that.
In a span of 6 months, over 300,000 students have benefited from over 2,400 online lessons and specialised courses on cracking various competitive examinations, on our platform.
We have on board some of the top educators in the country, including Kiran Bedi, India’s first woman IPS officer and now the Governor of Pondicherry.
With over 2 million views every month, we are touching the lives of people in the remotest corners of the country. Our success stories include thousands of students who have cracked toughest of examinations, improved their ability to speak and write better and increase their knowledge.
Our vision is to partner with the brightest minds and have courses on every possible topic in multiple languages so the whole world can benefit from these courses. India is home to 19% of the world’s youth and we are empowering them to take on the world in a manner that classrooms will never do.