1 March, 2018
Digital Marketing Jobs in Melbourne in Advance Vision Technology(AVTech) for the position of Digital Marketing / Social media Executive.
- Should be aware of all Social media channels free and Paid campaigns and tools.
- Should build monthly Social Media calendars which support our clients’ broader marketing and business objectives.
- Create and distribute content that supports our clients’ brands for social media platforms.
- Should be active on all Social Media Channels like Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter, Google+ and Instagram channels.
- Create engaging text, image and video content aligned with the user habits within each community.
- Daily monitoring, management, and maintenance of the agency clients’ social media communities.
- Use Social reporting tools to build reports and share learnings with the brand teams and agency partners.
- Should have experience with Facebook business boosting and advertising tools.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-motivated and willing to work outside the normal business working hours to meet business and client expectations.
- Should have good communication skills.
Salary: Best in Industry
Role: Social Media Expert / Co-Ordinator
Category: Writing/Editing, Consulting, Information Technology, Online marketing and Sales, Advertising, Media.
Industry: Information Technology and Services.
Advance Vision Technology (AVTech)
Advance Vision Technology (AVTech) is a specialist ICT solutions and services provider that help clients plan, build, support and manage their ICT investments. Established in 1992, AVTech applies its professional services in consulting & solution architecture, project management, business analysis, systems analysis, transition management, managed services, and hardware & software procurement.
With offices in Australia, China, and Vietnam, AVTech combines intimate local knowledge with Asia Pacific reach to deliver a diverse range of solutions including cloud, networking, security, application systems, storage & disaster recovery, software development, SharePoint intranet & internet content management, and creative design. We like to treat your challenges as our own.